I love doing wedding photography in Boise Idaho. Although weddings are always crazy, I love capturing the love and unique personalities of each wedding. I shoot in a natural, easygoing style. I try to blend into the background whenever I can and interrupt as little as possible except when needed.
Recent Weddings (Click for more Photos)
- 21FebOn a typical Idaho day in February (i.e. snow one minute, sunshine 5 minutes
- 04FebOriginally, these two were going to have an all-out wedding later in the year,
- 30JanHannah and Matt were so much fun. I was adopted into Hannah’s awesome, big
- 21JanThese two were so adorable and happy on their wedding day! I was honored
- 24OctWhen I woke up in the morning and rain was pouring down, I was
- 17OctThese two were perfect. I knew from the moment I met Emily that it
- 21SepI loved being Sarah and Marc’s Boise wedding photographer. These two were adorable, scheduled
- 05SepI’m always extra honored when people we know ask us to photograph their wedding.
- 23AugEver since I met them last fall, I’ve been excited for to photograph their
- 16AugBeing a wedding photographer in Boise is not always easy. But Ami and Jonathan
- 09JulAlthough wedding planning is always hectic, these two had a lot of extra challenges
- 22JunWishing these two all the best! As an Idaho wedding photographer, I love getting
- 21MayThese two were so sweet and easy to photograph! They were referred to my