Whether you need a good LinkedIn profile picture, a new business card, an acting headshot, or just a new professional headshot. A good photo can boost your credibility and introduce you to potential clients. Getting professional picture is an investment that you can use for years to come.
I can photograph almost anywhere. Most of the time, we will pick a meeting spot and explore a little to find the best location. I have a mobile studio, so all my lights and backdrops are easy to transport. I can set up in the space of an office or break room.
We can even photograph in a professional setting like a nice conference room, library, or office. It all depends on the type of headshot (i.e. business, acting, modeling, school, etc). If you don’t have a workable space, we can figure out a good place to meet!
What You Get
You will receive at least 12 usable, edited photos. You have full rights to use these photos any way you want for as long as you want. You can print or publish them anywhere without giving me credit. You will be able to download them within a week after the shoot. If you want some more options, you can contact me and ask for a proofs gallery. From that gallery, you can choose up to 6 more headshots. I will edit them and put them in your final gallery, no extra charge.
Headshot Session: $200
Multiple People: $30/head (minimum 5 people)
(If you need a custom payment structure like employees paying for individual photos afterwards, please contact me, I am always willing to work something out).
Recent Los Angeles Headshots
- 26FebCourtney, Ambika and I met through a local Facebook group for fashion professionals. We
- 11JanThis girl was so much fun! I met Rachel on a FaceBook group and
- 20NovThis girl is one of the most amazing people I’ve ever met. She’s compassionate,
- 11SepMoses is a great guy, an aspiring drama/comic actor. I did his Los Angeles
- 12AugKat is such a beautiful person, inside and out. I loved this opportunity to
- 10JunI’ve enjoyed watching Daniel grow as an actor. Even as I’ve grown as a
- 07JunThe thing about photos is that they don’t say a lot about the person’s