I love doing wedding photography in Los Angeles and all throughout the country. Although weddings are always crazy, I love capturing the love and unique personalities of each wedding. I shoot in a natural, easygoing style. I try to blend into the background whenever I can and interrupt as little as possible except when needed.
Recent Weddings (Click for more Photos)
- 21NovThis was such a beautiful wedding! William Paul and Jeraldine are such beautiful people!
- 05NovSamantha and Luke have a very cute relationship. I was able to do their
- 21OctI loved photographing for these two. They had their wedding at Shadow Hills Event
- 29SepBrittany and Brendan came along at a time when I was so busy. We
- 15SepInside an artist’s chest there beats two hearts. One is weak and ugly. It
- 07SepI loved doing wedding photography for this couple. Rachel is a gorgeous person, inside
- 07SepWhen I first met Payton and Angela, I was impressed immediately. Payton had a
- 11AugMy amazing friend, Abby Blossom, asked me to help her with this wedding earlier
- 06AugA couple of weekends ago I found myself driving up into the mountains and
- 06AugI have to say, Beside Bardenay in downtown Boise is one of my favorite
- 02AugKatie and Alex were so fun to work with! Katie is a gorgeous teacher,
- 20JulSo a few weeks ago I got to photograph the most artsy, unique wedding
- 21JunFrom the moment I met Koye, I got really excited to photograph their wedding.
- 29AprAlthough I’ve never gotten this question from a client, a lot of other photographers
- 27AprSo it seems like I met these two ages ago. We went on a
- 21FebOn a typical Idaho day in February (i.e. snow one minute, sunshine 5 minutes
- 04FebOriginally, these two were going to have an all-out wedding later in the year,
- 30JanHannah and Matt were so much fun. I was adopted into Hannah’s awesome, big